-
July 24th, 2001, 11:35 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
July 24th, 2001, 11:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I am here to listen. What's going on? Well maybe it's none of my buisness. But, If anyone ever need's someone to talk to I am usually alway's here.
-
July 25th, 2001, 12:50 AM
#3
Inactive Member
you gotta keep me posted sista......i hafta know how this unfolds......if you do decide to come back and share it ...boy do i have a story for you........
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
-
July 25th, 2001, 02:25 AM
#4
-
July 25th, 2001, 09:55 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Xenia, I am tryin to listen to you as best as I can, but I have no idea who this devil guy is that keeps dumpin water on the sand??????
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks